Friday, September 25, 2009

About Me

Many things have happened in my life, things that are unexplainable, unpredictable, unreliable, unfathomable, inconcievable, yet oddly I couldn't be any more content with my life. Sure there are times when you just want to scream, and I've done that. Never helped much for me. What's amazing to me is that I am not alone in this world. My heart just is bursting with something...something unexplainable. I can't believe how far I have come from pithole I've dug my self. There is only one word that I can say that will cure anything that life has sprung me, Adonai. I've read plenty of books that all have their own personable way of getting out of things. I've found that that's just what it is, their own personal way of getting out of their issues, which happen to be the same issue we may be trying to get out of. I'm so happy that it's worked for them but for me, it's a different story. I think we all have different ways of getting out the rut we've have gotten ourselves into. God is so amazing that way because He is going to help us and whats even better, He knows our own personal way of getting out of our pit! Ha! Isn't that AWESOME! To me that just makes all the difference. To me it's like I have finally found the person with the key to my life, the person who can help me, save me, be everything I need and much much more. Knowing God is not just some past-time on the side. Knowing God is our pride and joy, our life, our KEY to being the best we can be! About me, I don't even know all about me! but what's so precious is... He does! Ladies and Gentleman, I'm proud to say I have found TRUE LOVE! or should I say... True Love found me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment