Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Urgent Prayer Request For A Friend!

I have a friend in whom I really would like to ask your prayer requests for.  He's critically ill and has been in intesive care now for 2 weeks.  He has Pnuemonia very bad and as a result ended up with Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome.  They may have found blood clots in his legs due to the lack of inactivity.   He's being sedated to allow his body to heal and also has a ventilator to pump 100% pure oxygen in his lungs.  I believe he is not ready to go to heaven yet.  I believe he will be healed.  If you guys could take the time to just pray for him it would be much appreciated by his whole family and friends.

If you want to take a look at his Caring Bridge website, I've attached the link below. 

God is our Healer! All things are possible with Him!!! Remember what Jesus said? If we have faith as small as a mustard seed we can move mountains!! Please believe in his healing with me today!

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/tonyrenaud

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! May you all be blessed!

~Kelley

No comments:

Post a Comment