Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Home Sick... Again.

I just got to work at about 10:30 AM this morning.  I got the 24 hour stomach bug yesterday afternoon.  I knew something was up because anything I thought about eating for lunch, made me sick.  By 2:00 I was pretty naucious and weak.  Augh.  I made it to the end of the work day (4:30) but it got progressively worse once I got home.  I had 3 comforters on me and I was having severe chills for more than 3 hours.  I must have had a low fever as well.  I felt the heat radiating from my ears.  Anyway.  Something must not have settled right when I ate breakfast yesterday as I ended up seeing it again around 8:30 PM that night.  :(

Regardless, I stayed home this morning.  I feel slightly better but I was still extremely weak when I woke up.  It took all the effort I had to take a shower.  I ended up calling it in.  I'm feeling better even now so I decided to make my treck to work a few hours late.  So, here I am!

I was able to eat some crackers this morning and its staying there! So that's even better! My stomach was growling pretty loudly this morning since it hasn't ate anything in a day. 

1 comment: