Thursday, December 10, 2009

Push The Play Button, Please!!


Life, as fun as it may be, is so confusing! I feel like I am at the point where life has come to a roaring halt and I'm just standing there looking at the exact same surroundings day after day.  This moment is bound to happen and, I'm 100% sure it's going to happen again.  I feel like I am in a traffic jam on a major interstate.  You are crawling a long around 10-15 miles per hour, get a few moments to get to 30, and Bam! you've come to a complete stop.  Eventually you start crawling again, crawling and more crawling to the point where traffic loosens up more and more and eventually you are back doing the speed limit at 65 mph.  Patience is a necessary thing! I'm afraid I have only a little. 


It's hard when you've got a glimpse of life at the speed limit and then have to come to a complete stop and sit there for a while.  You see how fast you are moving, and your anticipation roars wildly as you realize that your destination is getting closer and closer! To come to a complete stop, means your goal/destinations is delayed. Then if your me, you pout. I'm talking sticking out my bottom lip with those sad puppy eye's and everything!  :) Haha!


So for now, I guess I'll just have to be satisfied and learn more patience.  I'm not seeing traffic let up any time soon.  I suppose I better look into what God has me stopped for, there must be something I'm missing.

1 comment:

  1. I never thought of life this way. It's such a great analogy.

    Keep on keeping on.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete