Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Declaration of Broken Fears

Through the midst of these trials that I am facing right now, I have noticed a few things.  In actuality I have started noticing them after Mercy.  God has been completely freeing me from petty fears.  Maybe it's a start to get rid of my bigger fears.  Although I am not completely sure what some of those are at the moment. 

I've decided to today that I am going to declare myself free of those petty fears. 

1: I am free from the fear of passing semi's on the road!
2: I am free from the fear of driving around curves!
3: I am free from the fear of falling down the stairs!
4: I am free from the fear of driving in the winter!

Wow a lot of driving fears? Never noticed that before.  Those are all I can think of right now. 

I am really excited that those have been broken.  It's so nice to be able to run down the stairs again with out grabbing for my life on both handrails.  It's so nice to be able to drive in the winter with a sense of calmness verses uptight, nervous, hands on 10 and 2 type driving.  It's so nice to be able to pass semi's without the fear of them not seeing me, changing lanes and crushing me.  It's so nice to be able to drive around curves with ease instead of fearing my car will tip over. It's so nice to have a big BIG God who cares so much about me to remove these petty minuscule things from my life.   And most of all, it's so nice to have noticed that these are gone so I can praise Jesus for the freedom I have received!

1 comment:

  1. To this day, I have NEVER driven through snow/ice. It seems pretty intense.

    I, however, have always had the fear of driving beside a semi. It scares the crap out of me.

    I am so glad that you're conquering these fears!

    ReplyDelete