Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Money

Money, Money, Money.... it just complicates everything.  Right now I am trying to figure out what to do with my Tax Refund that I just got today.  I have been living with out for a while so there are so much things I really need.  This complicates things because I would love nothing more than to go shopping right now for all those items but it would take all of the refund to do so.  But I also am trying out this new budget thing in hopes of acquiring a decent amount in savings, so I also would love nothing more than to just throw it all in savings.  I've decided to do both but now I have to figure out which items I'll will take off my list so that I can actually accomplish the task of putting some in my savings.  Oooooh what to do?!?!?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment