Monday, March 15, 2010

Reading Psalms

You know, If you ever need help praising God... Umm yeah. Psalms is like totally full of praises. :) I'm finding it rejuvinating to my spirit if I say the psalms out loud to God.  And guess what!?!? I've been reading at night and.... I haven't fallen asleep! Now THAT is a miracle. Normally reading the bible at night is like a tape your eyes open type thing but for some reason I am wide awake when I am reading now.  I love it. Yay!

I have even been going to bed at decent times lately.  Which again is a miracle because I can be such a night owl at night, my mind goes crazy with thoughts.  Before I know it it's midnight and I'm supposed to get up at 6:00.  Course, I just usually make up the time by snoozing till the absolute last minute.  So I have been going off of 8 hours of sleep, I haven't done that in a long time.

I know this is all really interesting talking about my bedtime, but this'll have to do till I can find something more to write! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment