Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Fickle Feelings

It never ceases to amaze me how one moment, I feel like I am completely on fire for God, and then the next minute it seems like a game on my iPod seems more appetizing then reading a chapter in my bible.  This past month has been a whirlwind of events that have proven to me beyond measure that God is here and he's doing a major renovation inside of me! I can feel it, and people can see it.  So why is it that after all that God has done for me, I seem to still lose interest a little bit more each day? Well. I'm not going to allow it.  Regardless of how fickle my feelings are, I choose to worship the one true God.  I choose to be in a constant relationship with Him.  He deserves so much and my time is only a penny on the scale to Him, but it means so much to Him.  I wrote down all the events that has happened this past month in hopes that I can look back on them periodically to remember just how Great my GOD is.  It's seems to be so easy to forget the good things and dwell on the bad things.  We can be extremely thankful on minute for something grand God has done in our lives, but the next minute we are yelling at Him and asking why when something bad comes along, even if it's so small.  Fickle feelings is right.  It just reminds me how much a daily walk with God is so vital to our lives and emotional stability!

It's a good thing I realized that God doesn't fall off His throne in shock when I do tell Him what's on my mind! Man, if He did! I think I would die! (this is why what's in my mind stays between me and God) :) haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment