Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Love


"4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8Love never fails."
1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Love Checklist towards a person:

1: Am I patient with that person?
2: Am I kind to that person?
3: Am I envious of what (s)he has?
4: Do I boast of what I have?
5: Am I proud?
6: Am I rude to him/her?
7: Am I lifting myself up and not him/her?
8: Do I easily get angered with him/her?
9: Do I remember everything (s)he did wrong?
10: Am I happy when something bad happens to them?
11: Do I try to protect him/her?
12: Do I trust them?
13: Do I have high hopes for them?
14: Do I keep trying even when our relationship gets rough?
15: Do I give up on him/her?

No comments:

Post a Comment