Monday, May 17, 2010

On the 11th Day

Today marks the 11th day that my persistent headache has chosen to torment me.  By this time I'm almost getting used to it.  I went to the doctor a few days ago but as I expected, they didn't really have much to say.  She did say there is a possibility that a headache can precede a viral infection, so I am told to look out for any cold symptoms.  Right now I am just tired/sleepy and wishing the pain in my head would go away.  I was talking with my mother on the phone the other day, I got abnormal sharp pain that stabbed the side of my head every once in a while.  I'm hoping this is not something bigger than just a headache.  I'm going to the store today to  find some new pain medication. A friend suggested tension headache medicine so I might try that.  In the mean time, I really appreciate your prayers.  All's I know, God is good, All the time.

2 comments:

  1. Yea this is very true god is good, all the time.. u have shared a wonderful story with which we all come to know that how to handle the hard situations without giving up the situation.. i appriciate you..

    ReplyDelete