Sunday, July 25, 2010

Continually Amazed

Church is getting more and more amazing each week.  I love that our pastor is talking about very serious and often ignored topics such as politics, and why bad things happen to good people, worship and all that.  It gets me wondering about what is going to be talked about next week? But you know what has been really amazing? The worship.   The worship has been unbelievable.  God has been speaking to me a lot through worship.  It makes me feel so touched because it reminds me that God is still here with me.  So often durning the week I start to doubt.  I get to thinking, "Oh no! Somethings wrong!" I dwell on all the negative and sometimes can forget that God is still there and working on me.  That He still loves me, He's still has grace, mercy, and freedom extended to me.

To be honest, I absolutely love when God works on me.  It's the most painful thing in the world but I just can not get over the loving feeling when I know God is here with me, showing his amazing mercy and grace on me.  His presence really is like the bible says it is.  Once you've had it, you'll never want to go anywhere without it, and you'll never be the same again.  I would go through this past gruesome several months all over again because I have never felt more loved than I do now.  God really is Good.


No comments:

Post a Comment