Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Missionary Liz

So, there's this amazing girl who happens to be friends with me (Lord know's why! hehe just kidding) And I love her to death. She's been there for me during my dark days and during my great days.  I'm just so excited for what God has in store for this woman.  I thought I would introduce her to you.  Her name is Elizabeth (Liz) Prichard.  The Lord has put in her heart to go to Ghana.  In the past, she went to Ghana two times for mission trips and ever since then, her heart never came with her back to Minnesota, it was left in Ghana.  This woman has one of the biggest hearts I know.  She received an opportunity a while ago to go to Ghana and be a Missionary Associate for two years.  You better believe she's stoked!! I'm so happy for her! Although I am going to sincerely miss her while she is away, I know it would be extremely selfish of me to hold her back. 

If you have the time, I would love for you to pray for my dear friend.  She's going out to the spiritual battlefield, that of which doesn't make the devil the least bit happy.  If you can pray for protection, money to fall in her lap for her fundraising, and that she can reach so many people in Ghana for Jesus.  Pray that she can be light, a light that I know her to be.  She's going to do great!

I want to personally thank her for everything and to let her know, that I will be praying for her. She will always have a poke waiting for her on Facebook. (we have poke wars) I wish her the best!

If you would like to find out more about her, feel free to visit her website, where there is a whole site filled with more information and financial support information.  If you have it on your heart to give, as one who personally knows her, I assure you, she is a great missionary to support.  Here is her website...


You Go Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment