Thursday, September 30, 2010

Dear Friend

Dear Friend,

No words can express how thankful I am for you.  You, by the grace of God, have shown me what true friendship really is.  You've held me when I cried, consoled me when I was down, laughed even when I wasn't funny, played along with my goofy pranks, been honest with me even when I may not have wanted to hear it.  The wisdom you display goes far beyond your years, and I love having the benefit to reap what you've sown.  God's called you to do His work and it brings us to be at different ends of the world.  Although technology is a love-hate relationship, I sure will enjoy having the option to Skype, Facebook, poke, and email you. Although communication may not be as often as we've gotten in the habit of doing but it will have to do. 

You are loved, You are cherished, and I will be praying for you as you embark on this amazing journey God has for you.  If you ever feel like you maybe alone, just remember, you have hundreds of people praying and thinking of you, including me.  Many many blessings to you and your journey.

Love,
Kelley Welu

1 comment:

  1. I don't have words . . .
    I love you more then mere words can express!

    ReplyDelete