Thursday, October 28, 2010

Does She Know?

My heart is hurting for all those girls out there who don't know, who don't know they are loved and valueable.  I look at some and I can just see the pain in their eyes.  God gave me this song when I was struggling with the same thing myself.  I would love for you to hear the lyrics. 

Does She Know
By: Kelley Welu

~Verse 1~
She‘s standing there, all alone
The pain in her eyes, a story untold
Deep inside, she is breaking
Deep inside, she’s crying out
For someone, anyone

~Chorus~
Does she know how much she is loved
Does she see her worth?
Does she realize, Oh I wish she would see
She is treasured by the King
Does she know? She is loved.

~Verse 2~
She tries so very hard
But she’s tired of this façade
She wants to be happy
She wants to be somebody else
But she can’t, she just can’t

~Chorus~

~Bridge~
She wants to, she wants to be free
Oh! She wants to, she wants to be free!
(Repeat 1x)

~Chorus~
Does she know how much she is loved
Does she see her worth?
Does she realize, Oh I wish she would see
She is treasured by the King
The King of Kings, Does she know? She is loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment