Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Venture at The Tea Garden

Yesterday, in going with this whole healthier side thing,  I decided to take a gander at this wonderful place called The Tea Garden.  My whole experience there was wonderful, and they were extremely nice to me no matter how indecisive I actually (well really is more like it) was.  I am not a tea drinker. I think it tastes like a heavily watered down juice.  In reading The Maker's Diet, I have decided to try it sparingly and hopefully make an acquired taste for the hot liquid. 

I am signed up for various coupon daily deals through out the metro. They send me a daily deal every day to my inbox with fabulous 50% off deals for businesses.  Some of them I automatically delete but they had a deal yesterday at crowdcut.com where I could spend $5 and get a $10 voucher at The Tea Garden! My curiosity sparked my interest.  I have been there once prior but that was a while ago, I also remembered the service there to be excellent as well, not to mention the products. 

Needless to say, with my $10 voucher, I got a Mango Guava Shake (not ice cream by the way) with Tapioca pearls.  It was good, and I got 2 bags of wonderful smelling tea! I hope my free bags of tea do me justice and I acquire the taste quickly. 

As far as my progress on The Maker's Diet you might ask? Well, I haven't particularly started yet.  I am still finishing up the book which should be done by this afternoon.  I am meeting with my dear friend, who is already on the diet, tonight for coffee where we can discuss this topic further.  I'm pretty excited.  This feels right.  There is a tremendous amount of information in that book that I would have never known.  Even if you don't want to start the diet, which is totally okay, I highly recommend reading the book.  Because some of the health insights in there is highly valuable. 

So there you have it! more exciting info from the mind of Kelley! I urge you to check out The Tea Garden though, it is an amazing little place!

No comments:

Post a Comment