Friday, February 25, 2011

Maker's Update

I'll bet you all are wondering how I am doing? Well I am pleased to tell you, I am doing great! It has now been 2 1/2 weeks since I started my 40 day health journey and I am learning a lot.  With these new findings on heath and the correct foods to eat, my body is already thanking me.  One major thing I noticed... my nails are growing.  And they aren't just growing, they are actually white.  Normally they are kind of yellowish and flimsy, not to mention easily breakable.  Not now! These babies are almost hard as rock!

It's been actually quite easy and knowing me, and my past, that would be inconceivable.  I give FULL credit to God as He is the only one sustaining me on this journey.  To be able to say goodbye to food I love, foods I have had contact with all my life would be impossible.  But as my phone told me yesterday on my daily bible app...
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
My overwhelming thanks and gratitude towards my heavenly Father in heaven is growing more and more each day.  What a wonderful God we serve!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment