Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Note To My Mercy Sisters

I've been thinking about you all lately.  Everyone one of you, about how much I miss you and the good times we've shared.  But mainly I wonder how you are all doing.  It's been 2 years now since Mercy.  It's hard to believe that it's already been that long.  Nevertheless, I find myself chugging on through daily life and almost forgetting about Mercy.  By this time, we've accustomed to our new lives outside of Mercy.  By this time we may be faced with new problems and scenarios that we've never encountered before.  And for some, including me, we may find ourselves fighting the same battle we fought before Mercy.  Battles we thought would be gone.   Coming from what I've gone through since Mercy, I find it easy to give up but yet even harder to let go of the complete freedom I once had at Mercy.  I writing you today because I love you and you all hold a very special place in my heart.  Times are tough, and I just want to tell you to hold on.  Maybe my voice doesn't matter, maybe it does.  But which ever the case, I hope and pray many many blessings of freedom for you.  I pray you all hold on for dear life, because you are worth it.  You are worth it to me, you are worth it to Him. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this encouraging note! I love to see that even though life is still a struggle that you have held on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Mercy experience is one I will never regret. It taught me how to become close to God and rely on Him. Admitting to my struggles wasn't easy, but God has shown me it's a process and He is guiding me through it, through the ups and downs. I thank Him for what He has done, and bringing me to Mercy. I hope you are doing well Sharon, and even if you aren't, God's taking care of you! You are an amazing person! I am so glad we got to be a part of Mercy together.

    ReplyDelete