Thursday, February 14, 2013

Anyone there?

It's been interesting to say the least, looking back at my blog and seeing that I haven't posted one single post since November.  Many of you are wondering if I am alive.  I am.  No worries.  You may have even wondered if I grew tired of posting blogs, I haven't.  I still enjoy it very much.  There have been many moments where I have come to the site with intention of posting something but when I was sitting here looking at my blank page, nothing would come to mind.  I guess you could say I have had a huge case of "Writer's Block" Never-the-less I am writing this post to tell you all, "I AM ALIVE!"

I plan on writing again soon, hopefully this writer's block will end! Stay tuned! (but don't hold your breath either, I don't want you all fainting on me!)   ;)

Thank you my faithful readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment